Friday, July 6, 2012

Tomorrow... Tomorrow...

I love ya tomorrow! You're only a day away!! But for real. I leave tomorrow to go to middle-of-nowhere Texas for training and preparation for my mission trip to India!!!!!!!! CAN. NOT. WAIT.  I just finished packing. And I THINK that I have everything. I pray that I have everything! I will be gone starting tomorrow until the 2nd of August. I will be in Southern India in the province (I think they are called provinces...) of Tamil Nadu. My team and I will be presenting the gospel through drama skits and working with kids. SO EXCITED! Please pray for our traveling and our safety. Pray that my team will work well together and support each other. Also pray that my bag will weigh 50 or less pounds! Can not wait to see what God has in store!

Movin' on out,
Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment