Thursday, June 21, 2012

Precept Boot Camp 2012

Today was the last day of the best camp of my life. I am super sad to have to leave all my friends. The new and the old. I learned so much about 1 Corinthians 1-6 and can't wait to finish the book. Paul really shows the Corinthians how Christ purchased them and how they should be acting differently because of the Holy Spirit that is inside of them. I had a great time worshipping the God who saved me because of His un-ending love and mercy. I pray that the friendships that I made will be ones that last an eternity. I also leave in exactly 15 days to go to Texas for a few days of training before on to India!!!! God has so much in store for this trip and I can NOT wait to see what is going to happen! Please pray that God will keep me focused as I prepare to leave and that God will start now to knit the team I will be on together and that there would be no divisions in it. Pray for everyone that we will see and speak with that they would be receptive to Christ and His cross. Below are a few pictures from the time I had at camp...

 
For consider you calling, brethren, that there were not many wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble; but God has chosen the foolish things of the world to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to shame the things which are strong, and the base things of the world and the despised God has chosen, the things that are not, so that He may nullify the things that are, so that no man may boast before God. But by His doing you are in Christ Jesus, who became to us wisdom from God, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption, so that, just as it is written, "Let him who boasts, boast in the Lord."
~1 Corinthians 1:26-31

No comments:

Post a Comment