Saturday, May 14, 2011

Hide and Seek

Jeremiah 29:11
 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.

More likely than not you have played your fair share of games of hide and go seek. Everyone hides but one person and the "it" tries to find everyone before they get to base. That is just how it is with God. God is like base. We need to reach base to win. "It" is like the devil. He will try everything he can to get us out of the game. He will try to distract us from our goal. He pursues us like a roaring lion. But we need to keep our hearts and minds focused on our Savior. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. Guard your heart for it is the well-spring of life. We can not let him win. We need to reach base and bring as many people with us we can. Jesus is the only way to get to base. He is standing at base reaching out for us to grab His hand... Will you take it?

Holding His hand,
Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment