Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wimpy me

There is love that came for us
Humbled to a sinner's cross you broke my shame and sinfulness
you rose again victorious
Faithfulness none can deny
through the storm and through the fire
there is truth that sets me free
Jesus Christ who lives in me
You are stronger you are stronger
Sin is broken you have saved me
it is written Christ is risen
Jesus you are Lord of all
No beginning and no end
You're my hope and my defence
you came to seek and save the lost
you paid it all upon the cross
So let your name be lifted higher
Be lifted higher be lifted higher

Spiritually speaking on my own I am weak. Little wimpy Grace... That's me!! By myself I can't move mountains, heal people, or multiply anything. That is great news!

Y'all are probably thinking "say what?" Jesus doesn't show His power to the world by taking a body builder and have him lift 200 lbs. He does it by healing the blind and the sick.

You see it is through my weaknesses that His power is made perfect. I (on my own) am not good in front of crowds. (Ex. Those who heard me at church when I was in 7th grade know that. I sounded like a toy poodle standing next to a great Dane.) But when I hand my fear and weakness over to Christ He uses me to show how even I can be a tool for Him! (Ex. Since I have been growing in my faith more I have spoken in Moldova, WMU groups, and the youth group with out fear!)

That is just one of my MANY MANY MANY weaknesses. And quite frankly I am glad I have so many issues. It makes me depend on God more.

What are YOUR weaknesses? I dare you to hand them over to God and see what happens. Miracles do happen... But only if you let God perform them through you!

“My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.”  2 Corinthians 12:9

Forever His,
Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment