Friday, November 12, 2010

My Amazing SISTER!

You want to know how amazing she is??? Well she is just beyond awesome! Not convinced? Exhibit A: She helps with school when I don't understand school things. Still not convinced well exhibit B: She helps with underprivileged kids! What is sweeter than that!?! O! And in case you didn't know she is also a third grade GA leader! Know what else? She is the most selfless person I know. (or at least that comes to mind...) I love her and you should too! Don't forget to wish her a great Birthday Tuesday! (My sis is growing up so fast... *tear* just kidding) I LOVE YOU LAURA!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Grapey!! I love you too!! Thank you so much!:)! Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to have found your blog and see your sweet sister here. Glad we got to do Winter Jam together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was tons of fun! Can't wait to see y'all Friday!

    ReplyDelete