Sunday, October 3, 2010

Weak...

This may just be me... But I doubt it! I personally have always thought that being weak was bad. Some of y'all know, some don't but I was a HUGE gymnastics person. I was on teams, I did well, I loved it! (I got 1st place at state!) But it came to an end when I broke my ankle. Gym taught me so many things. One of them was to be strong physically and emotionally. You always had to put life aside and focus on gym. Put on a mask of determination. Be STRONG! It was definitely over pushed. But when I really think about it. Like REALLY think about it... God doesn't want us to be insensitive. He wanted us have feelings and we have a right to show them. Good and bad. Because it takes hitting rock bottom sometimes to finally turn to HIM. Jude 1:24 says "God is strong and can help you not to fall. He can bring you before the glory without any wrong in you and can give you great joy." HE is there for you. Waiting to be your strong hold because face it we are all weak. I leave y'all with this verse. 2 Corinthians 12:9 "My grace is enough for you. When you are WEAK my power is made perfect in you." So I am very happy to brag about my WEAKNESSES. Then Christ's power can live in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment