Saturday, September 11, 2010

What a WEEK!

Crazy. Insane. Wacky. Weird. And o yeah CRAZY! Just a few words that come to mind when I think about this week.
Sunday was fairly normal. Service and Sunday School. Nothing out of the ordinary.
Monday. My first official day of school! It went well.
Tuesday. Day 2 of school. Lots of reading.
Wednesday! School. I had a essay I didn't know about til that morning. (by the way it was 400 words. AND I got a 97!!!) Went from that to Mission First! Man. Love those kids. Desean gave me the biggest hug! That kid is so funny! Went from that to dinner at church. Chicken tenders! That's what I'm talkin' bout! (not quite as good as Crestridge though..) Next I lead Ga's! (Yes I was in charge.) 7&8 year old girls... Aaaaa! But it went pretty well. Got home. CRASHED! Slept real well that night.
Thursday. School. Biology and English test. They went well. Had girl time with my sis watched Pride and Prejudice.
Friday! School. World history test. Went to Kroger! Went for a walk.
Today. Woke up 9:30. Chocolate chip muffin for breakfast. Went power walking at noon. (way! too hot Note to self wait til later next time) Now I am lazy. I have the symphony tonight.. Must... Stay... Awake...

In other news.. It has been a little over a week since I got home! I MISS EVERYBODY!!

Holding His hand,
Grace
Dueteronomy 31:6

Just a side note. If you enjoy reading my blog a. comment on what you like or if you have a suggestion.  Just a few bits of info!

Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment