Saturday, September 18, 2010

Some random encouragements!

Just a few good thoughts.

Sanctus Real
Lead Me (tweaked by me)

Lead me with strong hands
stand up when I can't
Don't leave me hungry for love,
Chasing things that I should give up
I'll show the world I'm willing to stand
Lead me, 'cause I can't do this alone

I don't know who originally said these. But they're good.

"Stand up for what is right. Even if you are standing alone."

"Reach for the moon. Because if you fall short you'll land on a star."

"Expect great things from God. Attempt great things for God."

And this one I thought of while listening to Mr. Rob preach on a Sunday while in Moldova.

"I might not have a pillar of cloud leading me like the Israelites. But in the stormy times of life the clouds remind me that God is right here."

Hope y'all enjoyed these!

This week I dare you to be a salt shaker!(if you are confused reference Matthew 5:13-16 in the Bible)

In his love,
Grace *<:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment