Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Buna!! And welcome!

Welcome!
In case you haven't already to learn about my trip go to projectedinet.blogspot.com
For those of you who followed me on my trip and prayed for me thank you!!
Your prayers were felt. And greatly appreciated!
This blog is not about our group or trips and such. But just about my average week.
Which usually ends up not so average. I'll keep y'all updated on the goings on over here.
For example. Tomorrow I will be teaching 2nd grade girls missions. (which I haven't prepared for yet...)
And I will be working at Mission First. The inner city kids after school program place. It is a great organization! And I totally love being with the kids there. They are absolute angels... Except when they're not! I am back in school! It's going pretty well. But it's still school.
On this here blog I will also be posting different verses or devotions that I really enjoyed.
Check back every Saturday night!

Galatians 2:20
Running on love,
Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment